What do you call good food, good drinks and the chance of a good lie in the next day? We call it the formula for a winning weekend - and with Easter weekend you have three chances at nailing it! Throw in a Sunday Roast and (hopefully) piles of Easter eggs, it might just be our favourite weekend of the year.
Usually we’d be manning the grills and rustling up our Sunday Best for you, as well as shaking up some cocktails. But this year is a little different - which leaves you in charge of refreshments. No pressure. We’ve got your back with the recipe for a Mini Egg Martini that is sure to wow this Easter!
25g Cadbury's Mini Eggs (or your preferred brand of mini chocolate eggs)
1 tsp honey
25ml crème de cacao
1. Crush the Mini eggs and then tip onto a plate
2. Brush the rim of your glass with honey and dip the edge into the crushed Mini Eggs until they stick
3. Pop the glass into the fridge until needed
4. Pour the ingredients into a cocktail shaker and shake until the outside of your shaker is really cold
5. Strain into your prepared glass and serve.